@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lichen and Bark..

Day 60/ 365
February 28th, 2013

Lichen and Bark..
Challenge of the month : Patterns and Textures.

With this, I sign off for February 2013's challenge.
I tried hard to justify and come up to the challenge I took for myself.
Few of the days -I goofed up, most of the days -I did it. The whole month was a really tough. Every morning I got up from bed, I had to think what will I click. I even started looking any damn thing to fit my challenge- figuring out the pattern they form etc etc...!

Sounds like going to an extreme. Little crazy.
So, NO more challenge for March.. Just normal photos a day.. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...