@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Wake up Monday..!


With the though of hot steaming cup of ginger tea, I say myself  "Wake up, Monday...!"
Mondays are always bizarre for me. I suffer from the syndrome "Monday Blues". I am sure many of us do suffer from this. I find difficult to get up in the morning, have weird sort of aches in my body too (I'm sure nobody will believe me; but its true). I even get headaches and nausea feels. 

Nevertheless, a cup tea gives me the life and the vibe to get up from bed, start my hectic week ahead..!

"A cup of tea is a life-giver."
~Amtrips

2 comments:

Amtrips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aidid said...

Snazzy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...