@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Tea


"Drinking a daily cup of tea will surely starve the apothecary." 
~Chinese Proverb

This holds very true for a cup of adrak wali chai....!
It Thursday and I am already getting the weekend pangs..! huh.. I just love resting and lazying the day inside the house..! I hate going to workplace, working under someone's instructions..! I hate traveling back home and then cooking..! Huh.. I hate a lot of things around me, in my daily cores, and in my day to day life. But I have no option other than to try and like them, to cope up with instances and the sudden happenings of the day, to adjust with a husband, a boss, a list of such people around me, whom I would never let go that easily.

A morning tea (gingered one, they call it adrak wali chai) and some positive energy through touch therapy kicks me to stand up and work till the midnight.  

This pic is a tribute to the fighting me spiriting inside me..!

Current Mood: Taking a small break from work (I, in fact scribbled a haiku here).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...