@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Pause Button of Life



A photograph is the pause button of life.

~ Ty Holland

I started this blog in March 2008 and I have come so far...! I have realized that something which is kick-ass for me is photography. I feel revived, happy, active, peaceful and above all satisfied when I have my camera around and am on a mission to click something or the other.

As Aaron Siskind quotes
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”

I know, when I am no more in this world, everyone who was , is and will be a chapter of my life book will surely remember me through my blog...!

(This is a collage of my recent works)

Current Mood: Nostalgic Feel



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...