@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine


As like a flower can't blossom without sunshine, a man cannot live without love.
~ Max Muller
 Tomorrow is a Monday again. However, I am not scared of my Monday Blues. I am planning to go to workplace and do some serious work. 
When I get bored at office, I usually indulge myself into scribbling something or the other in my "to do list" notebook.. Scribbling for me can be a haiku or a doodle or something else (name it as abstract art-forms). 
This picture was doodled on 9th May'11 (when Google celebrated eminent illustrator and children book author, Roger Hargreaves 76th birthday).I was so much inspired by this that I too sketched my favorite character- "Little Miss Sunshine". 
And as Little Miss Sunshine says~ "All we need is love and a little bit of sunshine". 
Hope you too have a great week ahead that has loads of love and little bit of sunshine...!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...