@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Again One more Monday



I hate Mondays..
Aah I even get the phobia symptoms from Sunday evening (the previous day)... I'm irritated, jumble with my work, suffer from headache...! huh.. Too much to list, I guess. But slowly , I have been learning to be calm and composed, be peaceful, keep it simpler and behave practically (though its difficult to follow at times). I know how difficulty I find to make my life simpler esp. on Sunday evenings.

Nevertheless.. I am learning..I hope you must be doing so, once you realize it.

As the night is slowly creeping for the Monday morning, I am getting down and vulnerable.  But somewhere in the corner of my heart, it is saying me- "There will be again Friday after 5 days and then Saturday.. and Sunday. So go for it. It's worthy." And  now that I'm listening to my heart, my dreams are again alive to live another week and I am getting ready to fight like a warrior.

I believe:
"Dream as if you'll live forever... live as if you'll die today. "
~ James Dean

Current Mood: Sleepy

2 comments:

chaitra said...

lovely photo, honest confession, frank revelations.... :) why don't you try to make the other days also happy for yourself? you deserve it....

Patricia Torres said...

Lovely lovely photographs... wow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

National Geographic POD

Google