@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Cooking is like love...



Cooking is like love.  It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.
~Harriet van Horne

I no doubt hate cooking. Had it been just"cooking", I would love to. But since I am skeptical and very particular with every smallest of small steps in any work, I consider cutting the vegetable an art. Making similar slices to any vegetable make them happy too. Once an onion slice told me in my dream-" See, Am I am not happy with you ... my some of my kins got to be cooked nicely turning golden brown but I remained dirty white colour.. Why didnt you chop me a little more on my left side..?"

Well... Awww... This is no joke.. I am serious..
And I follow each step ritually..esp chopping veggies each slice should be satisfied and happy to get sauteed in the pan.  Not the least, cutting veggies is the first step for good cooking. That's what I feel. One who can chop/slice/ cut the vegetables neatly is no doubt a good cook.

Current Mood: :)

2 comments:

Sailor said...

Beautiful picture!

chaitra said...

beautiful picture and better writing!! i absolutely agree with you.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...