@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Deepavali




It was great fun at RMV hostel as the evening set in...

Diyas, Candles, some of my creativity in-house, Gifts from my bitter half ;),
Sweets, Yummy delicacies cooked by friends and lots of Crackers- many of which were really crazy and wild ones, entering the neighbours courtyard, chasing Mr. Anjaan, dashing the hostel room in 2nd floor and many many more stories..
Wishes from friends and family..
waah... a perfect end to this year's diwali..!!

I was playing with my camera as usual and screaming everytime some rocket was launched by the crazy physicsts..!
What a memorable time we all had..!

blink blink....

I wish all my friends and blog-visitors a happy, prosperous, safe and eco-friendly deepavali festival...! May the light conquer all the obstacles in each one of your life and bring in happiness, peace and success.. all health and wealth..!

Mood: Happy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...