@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Wishes

 
Another year has passed by... 2011 is over and its "Twenty -twelve"..! 

Hope this new year brings happiness, prosperity, good health to everyone's life. 
May each one of your dreams come true. 
May love and peace reside.
May we all take a few more steps towards "green-progress" ..
May we be good citizens..!
May we try to keep our environment clean, less polluted...
And may the earth have least (no) disasters.

My wishlist: 
 That I will be more regular on my blogs..! That I will take more and better photographs. 
I wish I do well at my job ..I wish to reduce some kilos. I wish to keep myself calm and composed! I wish not to be depressed and be happy and positive (366 days of the year)..Not the least, I wish all my dreams come true..!

Amen!

1 comment:

ATMAJA's said...

hav u taken this pic .really gud...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...