@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Orangey in a Winter Noon!


"California is a great place to live if you're an orange."
~ Fred Allen 


Who will agree to Allen's quote. I wonder..! 
These days Californian oranges are available everywhere around the world. Sitting in Bangalore, in my terrace, on a winter forenoon, I enjoyed the tangy-ness and sweetness of this citrus fruit to the best. Wasim's love was evident in that orange half.. ! One half he enjoyed and other half I had sinfully eaten..! 
To make it a memorable day and of course a worth-dollar-moment, I had to rush inside the house, get my camera and freeze it there.! 
Oh what a delight this fruit is to eye and to mouth..!  
~ For  That "Sunny Orangey (happy) Feel in a Winter Noon"!
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...