@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chitra Santhe~ 2013

Day 27/ 365

January 27th, 2013
At Chitra Santhe, 2013
An one day art-fair, where artists from all around India participat to exhibit and sell their art pieces. The whole Kumara Krupa road is filled with just one thing- art and paintings. The crowd here wass a mixture of artists, homemakers, art-admirers, police and media, and vendors selling tea, coffee, puffed rice with roasted peanuts, ice-creams and not the least amateur photographers like me. It was indeed a great outing.


I did buy two art pieces for my home. I have to wait to display them on my wall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...