@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Season's Greetings ~ 2013


While I think about the year that passed by, I realise 2012 had been quite a learning year for me.. However, the recent news of gender assault, crime against women has made me angry, feel gloomy and isolated suddenly.. But does that stop the new year from coming into each one of our life?!?
No...
So, here's my wish for each and all of you..
A Happy New Year  to Everyone!
May 2013 bring with it all the very best in each of our life ~ peace, strength, patience, happiness, modesty, prosperity, joy, dreams and wishes..
May each one of us learn to respect others, learn to be strong, actually learn to grow like a tree...!
Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...