@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Curled Beauty



"The Curled Beauty" @ Fotogrphia- Well I am fascinated towards this beauty not just because its my favorite flowers. Of course not crazy as with orchids and roses. But lilies have their own charm and essence. Had you once gifted me a bouquet of lilies.. Aah their smell how can i forget, said my soul...

Lilies are one of the most beautiful flowers and the smell is just mesmerizing. All those days when they were in my room,not a single morning went by, when i didnt notice them.I used to get up from bed, jump to the corner and get the nostalgic smell of the sparkling glorious lilies, see the droplets of water sprinkled on the curled petals and feel the newly opened up bud of the last night into a new,fresh flower in my room.

I miss these dangling beauties, now and then as i can't buy them these days.

Current Mood: Desiderative and Longing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...