@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The F*** Factor...



This shot was taken in Kokkare Bellur, Karnataka, India.

I waited a lot to catch the storks busy in the act of love-making, which was of small fraction time... Attempting for some 15 times, i guess I caught the best.. I would love to thank my dear husband for helping me in taking the shot as he was a keen observer to catch the raw eye candid shot and myself chasing him with my camera to catch these storks into the ACT. Shot @ Kokkare Bellur, Karnataka(a village where the pelicans and storks visit every year around this time for breeding and such a Eco-friendly ambiance.
A gratitude to the villagers who are busy in protecting these birds)

Thought of the Day: "Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part."

Current Mood: Confident :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...