@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

World Photography Day

An Evening in Bangalore...!!
I dedicate this picture to all my photographer friends for catching the best out of nothing and best of infact everything, from still life to nature-o-scapes to wildlife and human emotions... I would have ideally posted it on 18th August but couldn't as I slipped from office staircases and injured myself in my Coccyx bone and currently suffering from Coccydynia.

Praying for myself a fast recovery and all my Best Wishes to the great photographers who live for the memories that they catch. to all the shutterbugs who have a keen sight to catch anything and everything and to all the wildlife clickers who make it
"A life as alive as its in wild" through their camera !!

Current Mood: Injured and in complete bed-rest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is simply exquisite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...