@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Friday, February 4, 2011

A woman should be an illusion

To all women over the world, who are a mystery and riddle for me and many...!

I remember when I was in class 9th. Those famous lines were from 'the Unexpected' in my English literature book where Mrs. Parker says, "Where women are concerned, they are always Unexpected!"


While goggling on internet, I came across these lines:

"A woman should be an illusion."

~Ian Fleming


So very true.I dedicate this click of mine to the dark side of a woman.

About the snap: This a ceramic ash-tray, taken at CKP, Bangalore during Kala Madhyam 2010.

Current Mood: Unexpected of course (dedicated to the unexpected part of Me).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...