@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Greying Hairs...


"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still."
~ Chinese Proverb
Old-age as it seems ( to many of us) is not that bad... I have examples of active and agile people around me. My grandfather was in his early 90's when he died on a road accident in 2001. I am sure, had that bike not hit him in that gory evening, when he was heading to my aunt's home from my uncle's; he would have been alive with us.

I wish I had been like him.. acive, fit, healthy, agile, strong...Unfortunately I am not.. I am sluggish, creepy, sedentray, slow and hardly move.. I am still, I am a couch-potato..! huh... What will be my fate!! Wondering...Wondering..! (I need to be active, exercising..)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...