@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Going Solo


Roald Dahl has been my all-time favorite author. Ever since I read Matilda, I became his fan and gradually read almost all his writings.
This one, in particular is a worth keepsake. As the name suggests, "Going Solo" is the perfect book to revisit your childhood and to feel that thrill of growing into a teen and an adult.

Oh did u notice my bookmark...! Many of my known folks like it a lot and want to have one..  :)

Now that its time to say good bye to computer ( have to get into my bed), I guess I am gonna read a few pages from this book once again .


1 comment:

chaitra said...

ha hha hha! veruca salt?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...