@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am Peaceful..



Yesterday I got back my lost certificates. In fact not lost but misplaced during my Shaadi time. I realize honesty is always rewarded though a bit a late. For last one month, after Feb 10th, I wasn't very peaceful as i had lost all my documents and i knew to get them back was a hell bent job and hard task in true sense. But finally god wasn't that rude to me. Thanks god for saving me in the time of mess.

Current Mood: Content and Peaceful

1 comment:

Amrita Tripathy said...

yesterday,after getting back my lost precious documents, my lifetime papers.. i thought to post this picture, was extremely tired by the night's fall and dosed off unexpectedly. so today did the job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

National Geographic POD

Google