@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Slow and Steady winners @ Fotographia



Slow and steady wins the race.
~ Aesop (620 BC - 560 BC),
The Hare and the Tortoise ....


I realise at times this statement doesn't fit today's competiting world but still if
one had seen the movie of Mr. Nasureddin Shah and Mr. Farooque Sheikh, KATHA, it well justifies the Aesop fable....

"Tortoises are cynics, they always expect the worst.
Why? I dunno, cos it often happens to them I suppose," stated Terry Pratchett, the author. well I dont know is what I will answer.

Current Mood: Satisfied with myself :)

Wishing all blog readers a great Sunday with loads of fun as a FUNDAY.

1 comment:

varna said...

hi i liked ur blog,it was verry nice,keep it up,see gruhashoba.blogspot.com for books magazines and more.bye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...