@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Fahyen to the last sun of 2008



I was on train, back from bangalore to my old home... and i was overwhelmed as i got the answer to my querry- what next should i post for my blog on new year? I was brooding over and suddenly it stuck my mind looking at the 31st Dec'08 old sun.. setting in the west, down below the hills, and i realised i should not miss the golden chance of clicking the sun and giving it a last heart felt see-off.. I rushed with my camera and stood near the train door and kept clicking and suddenly i realised i took so many shotsand here's one of the best ones... ..That was a FAHYEN to the last year's sun, that was 365 days old And as usual I always realised- I cant run away, i have to fight out like a Viking... and i remembered my all time favorite lines......

The Woods are Lovely, Dark and Deep.
But I have Promises to keep,
And Miles to go Before I sleep,
And Miles to go Before I sleep.

Wishing everyone a happy and a prosperous, healthy, wealthy new year 09.

Current Mood: Gay and bold enough to fight out

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...