@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day


I lost and then I found and again I lost him somewhere. It was two different individuals.

And then I remember the only truth, that keeps ringing now and then- "Love isn't a decision.Its a feeling.If we could decide who we loved, it would have been so simpler, but far less magical..."


We all feel the love around, just need to express... a small peck on check, a lovely card, a hug, a chicky sms, a lovely bouquet of flowers, a special precious unique gift, that makes your loved one feel special about himself/herself... That you care for, you think about him/her, you love her... and she/he is the one....

Current Mood: Felt good about you, my love Chai

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...